Scatterbrained

I have lots on my mind today ...  for one - trying to eat this taco salad might not be such a good idea after all.  Still some post-op swelling and soreness in my mouth from my gum grafting procedure last week.

I'm thinking about a friend who's had this headache for over 4 days.  Doctors gave him a scary preliminary prognosis of a cyst, blood clot, or tumor, but they are running more tests today.  Praying for a peace that passes understanding as they await results.

I'm thinking about my daughter who'll be attending her Jr. Prom tomorrow. Where did the time go?  I'm so proud of the young woman she's become.  Hope she enjoys herself tomorrow, for it will soon be a 20-year old memory.

I'm thinking about my friend's half iron man race tomorrow and hope he kills it!  Everyone needs a cheering squad - I hope someone's there to yell his name and meet him at the finish line!

Thinking about other stuff that only God knows.  

And thinking about how all this thinking makes me wanna nap!

1 comment: