A Funny Thing Happened On My Way to Retreat ...

Being a wife and mom, working part-time as well as working from home, computers, Facebook, AIM, Twitter, emails, blogs, and a cell phone that makes it all accessible 24-hours a day ... my life can be so full of noise. So I was really looking forward to "unplugging" and connecting with other women during women's retreat. Besides, even though cell phone reception is horrible at Silver Spur, I knew of a spot in the middle of a bridge where I could post and occasional Facebook update and picture from my iPhone ... you know ... so my family would know what I was up to!

But a funny thing happened to me on my way to retreat ...

Unbeknownst to me, my phone fell out of my bag just outside of my house as I was leaving. Ahahhaha! God, you are soooo funny! I guess I was meant to TRULY unplug :)

I had a refreshing time at retreat and got a chance to spend some quality time with some amazing women. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment