Life-Changing Connections

I'm sad that I have not been blogging/journaling about my triathlon training experience.  It's been such a learning experience ... and I love learning ... but life has also been hectic.

This past Sunday, however, I had the privilege of speaking at our church on the value of being connected to a team of people who will challenge and encourage us to live and love well.  I mention some of the things I've discovered in my training process (past and present) which also apply to my daily life.

I was never involved in intramural sports growing up, so I discovered the value of TEAM a little later in life.

See if you can identify who is on your team roster!


(Below are the pictures I make reference to in my talk.)


        




         

No comments:

Post a Comment